I've received a customs fee, I'm not paying this
If you haven't paid the charge and no longer want the items the best thing to do in this circumstance is refuse the shipment and it will be automatically sent back to us. Once it arrives back at our warehouse, we will be able to refund your order in full. Please note that from now on, all orders you place from UK retailers will be subject to a customs fee once it arrives in your country.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I haven't received my order?
- How do I exchange an item?
- How do I track my order?
- I can't find my returns form!
- Can I return separate orders in the same parcel?
- Do you offer free returns?
- When will my refund be processed?
- What is your returns policy?
- I've received a customs fee, I'm not paying this
- Will I be charged customs taxes?