Will I be charged customs taxes?
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, customs taxes are now expected when shopping in the EU from the UK. It's an additional charge for importing that has been in force since January 1st 2021 and is sadly out with our control! We're not able to advise an estimated amount for the charge as it's different for each country, but we'd recommend checking with your local mail service for information on what fees you may incur. Any customs fees are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by Little Lies.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I haven't received my order?
- How do I exchange an item?
- How do I track my order?
- I can't find my returns form!
- Can I return separate orders in the same parcel?
- Do you offer free returns?
- When will my refund be processed?
- What is your returns policy?
- I've received a customs fee, I'm not paying this
- Will I be charged customs taxes?